The Missing LINQ
Object relational mapping with LINQ for .NET enterprise application development
Genome O/RM uses LINQ to generate data access layers connecting relational database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and IBM DB2 to your .NET enterprise applications.
Since 20-80% of a .NET enterprise application's code deals with data access, Genome significantly reduces efforts for both development and maintenance.
Less code = less work
Code generated by Genome is lean and clean: you not only save time when building, but can also make your code more agile and easier to maintain.
Some quick facts about Genome:
Sounds good so far, but you still have questions?
- Supports the .NET Framework (versions 2.0 to 4.0)
- Fully embraces LINQ as its primary query language (Visual Studio 2008/.NET 3.5 or later)
- Tightly integrates with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Supports various database platforms (MS-SQL, Oracle, IBM DB2, SQLite)
- Supports both approaches: forward engineering from domain models, reverse engineering from databases